Boating and PAC Brackets
Boating and Marine PAC Brackets
The proven versatility and strength of PAC Brackets makes them ideal for use in the marine sector. The need to safely secure tools and equipment is extremely important in boats & ships.
PAC Brackets are used extensively on large vessels, generally Navy, due to their unique range plus testing has shown them to hold tools & equipment even during the enormous shock of an explosion on board. These brackets are now available to the general public for use on leisure boats where the need to hold equipment in place is just as important from a safety point of view.
The range of PAC Brackets ensures that almost all tool and equipment stowage needs are met so whether it’s in your favourite 'tinny', yacht or cruiser, PAC Brackets have a stowage solution available.
PAC Brackets are manufactured from glass fibre filled polyurethane with stainless steel locking pins so are non corrosive plus the use of brightly coloured yellow lock straps also helps to identify the location of the brackets in low light conditions.
Stowage of long handled tools, cylinders such as fire extinguishers and scuba cylinder spares and stowage of small tools are just some examples of where PAC Brackets can be used.
The more popular types of brackets in use are: -
- Hooklok - a friction type locking device used to lock poles & long handled tools into place.
- Flexmount – a friction type locking device to clamp round items too large for the Hooklok.
- Handlelok – a positive locking device and our most popular selling bracket.
- Adjustamount – a positive locking bracket in both a standard and long strap version that adjusts to the width of the item being stowed. This bracket is also available as the ‘Super Adjustamount’, which allows for taller sided items.
- Jumbo Handlelok – the large version of the Handlelok and popular for stowage of fire main stand-pipes.
PAC Brackets Australia work closely with organisations to provide project based stowage solutions so for further assistance or information on Boating and Marine Pac Brackets contact us here.