PAC Brackets in Emergency Services
Emergency Services and PAC Brackets
Purpose designed to safely hold and manage tools and equipment in Fire and Emergency Vehicles, PAC Brackets are the choice of Emergency Professionals world wide. From simple tools such as Wire Cutters to complex equipment such as Hydraulic Rescue Tools, PAC Brackets have a solution to provide quick and safe access during an emergency.
The large range of brackets available ensures that almost all tool and equipment bracketing and stowage needs are met so whether it's a bushfire tanker, urban pumper, heavy rescue or BA vehicle, PAC Brackets have a bracketing and stowage solution available.
PAC Brackets are manufactured from Glass Fibre filled Polyurethane with Stainless Steel Locking Pins so are non corrosive plus the use of yellow straps helps identify the bracket locations in low light conditions.
Many of the PAC Brackets have been 'G' Force tested and certified to ensure tools remain locked in place even if the vehicle rolls over.
Stowage of long handled tools such as shovels and brooms, cylinders such as fire extinguishers and breathing apparatus spares and stowage of small tools onto tool boards are just some examples of where PAC Brackets can be used.
PAC has always taken our responsibility to emergency services personnel very seriously. We are committed to offering the best quality products along with our unparalleled customer service. We are 100% committed to being the best in the industry when it comes to secure and effective tool and equipment mounting.
Some of the more popular types of brackets in use are: -
- Hooklok - a friction type locking device used to lock poles & long handled tools into place.
- Flexmount – a friction type locking device to clamp round items too large for the Hooklok.
- Handlelok – a positive locking device and our most popular selling bracket.
- Adjustamount – a positive locking bracket in both a standard and long strap version that adjusts to the width of the item being stowed. This bracket is also available as the ‘Super Adjustamount’, which allows for taller sided items.
- Jumbo Handlelok – the large version of the Handlelok and popular for stowage of fire main stand-pipes.
PAC Brackets Australia work closely with organisations to provide project based stowage solutions so for further assistance or information on Emergency Service Pac Brackets contact us here.
Visit Store Now.....Store