Industry and PAC Brackets
Industry and Pac Brackets
The proven versatility and strength of PAC Brackets makes them ideal for use in the industrial sector. The need to safely secure tools and equipment is extremely important in these offtimes dangerous environments.
The range of PAC Brackets ensures that almost all tool and equipment stowage needs are met so whether it’s on light or heavy industry, PAC Brackets have a stowage solution available.
PAC Brackets are manufactured from glass fibre filled polyurethane with stainless steel locking pins so are non corrosive plus the use of brightly coloured yellow lock straps also helps to identify the location of the brackets in low light or dusty conditions.
Many PAC Brackets have been shock tested so are most suitable for areas where there is vibration or movement.
Stowage of long handled tools such as pinch bars, shovels and brooms, cylinders such as gas or fire extinguishers and breathing apparatus spares and stowage of small tools onto tool boards are just some examples of where PAC Brackets can be used.
The more popular types of brackets in use are: -
- Hooklok - a friction type locking device used to lock poles & long handled tools into place.
- Flexmount – a friction type locking device to clamp round items too large for the Hooklok.
- Handlelok – a positive locking device and our most popular selling bracket.
- Adjustamount – a positive locking bracket in both a standard and long strap version that adjusts to the width of the item being stowed. This bracket is also available as the ‘Super Adjustamount’, which allows for taller sided items.
- Jumbo Handlelok – the large version of the Handlelok and popular for stowage of fire main stand-pipes.
PAC Brackets Australia work closely with organisations to provide project based stowage solutions so for further assistance or information on Industry Pac Brackets contact us here.